Leaders – here are some questions for you to consider
- Could your communication skills improve to provide more effective and inspiring conversations with your team?
- Would learning about your own motivation at work, and learning your team’s motivation at work increase success and improve results?
- Would you like to get an unbiased view that takes your strategies to the next level?
- Communicating with other key stakeholders is often difficult, would uncovering more about how to influence them be beneficial?
Creating a high performing team through your certainty, direction and guidance would be worth focusing on. Focusing on life strategies and balance would create a more effective and efficient you. Understanding what triggers you and how to reduce stress.
Leaders ~ committing to this program will:
- Understand what it takes to be a visionary leader.
- Create the direction you your business wants with clarity and choice.
- Reduce or eliminate any unwanted and negative emotions that may be holding you back.
- Uncover limiting beliefs about you or your situation and create new resourceful ones.
- Understand more about who you are when you’re not playing a role in life (like parent, manager, team mate).
- Connect and understand the values that inspire you in leadership.
- De-stress and refocus your mind and purpose.
- Ultimately build your confidence, personal, professional strategies and move you to where you want to be, being who you want to be.
- Further become a leader worth following.
Your coaching program includes
A 90 minute discovery session that will allow you and your coach to customise the program to your goals or needs specifically. A varied approach to each individual using techniques such as goal focused coaching, creative coaching, profiling tools and neuro-linguistic tools.
Multiple one-on-one, 60 minute sessions with your coach face to face. You can choose the frequency in which you see your coach. Action steps are provided including productive activities outside of the session to ensure the change you require occurs outside of the sessions too.
Honour, respect, no judgement and 100% commitment from your coach.
The purpose of your time with your coach is to support you into generating momentum. You may wish to steadily make a change, or completely transform something (even yourself) in your life that is no longer working for you.
Talk to Suzanne about how to engage
with her on this topic.
Latest Articles & Insights
Things change. The environment, you, others. Sometimes these changes are so big they threaten to overwhelm us, and other times,